Asbestos Abatement Wyoming
ARC was founded as an asbestos abatement company in 1990. Today we are one of the top-ranked asbestos abatement specialty firms in the nation. We remove asbestos in commercial buildings, military bases, hospitals, industrial facilities such as power plants, schools and universities, governmental institutions and multifamily dwellings. Here are just a few reasons our customers chose ARC Abatement and why they continueto partner with us on their projects:
- 7 million hours of asbestos work since 1990
- 13,200+ projects completed to date
- Never dismissed for failing to complete a project
- No regulatory violations
- Lien/bond never attached
- .76 EMR Rating
- High bonding capacity and incomparable insurance
- State-of-the-industry equipment
- Ranked 3rd in Engineering News-Record’s 2018 ‘Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement”
Our work is in accordance with the standards and requirements of the state in which we are working and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Asbestos Abatement Wyoming Team
Mike Griffin is the general manager of ARC’s asbestos abatement Wyoming projects. We serve southern Wyoming including Cheyenne. Our team uses state-of-the-art asbestos abatement techniques and equipment. If buildings are occupied, we assure minimal disruptions. Our proprietary estimating software coupled with the expertise of Griffin and his management team produce cost estimates that continually bring customers back to ARC. They are:
- Streamlined to a few pages with only the necessary information
- Consistent and uniform across all offices, seasons and work volume
- Drilled down to include all functions and costs of the project
- Very little variation in bid price and actual price
Recent asbestos abatement projects include:
Likely the largest asbestos abatement project in the history of the state of Texas, ARC Abatement’s work in downtown Dallas began in August 2014. The building, located at 1401 Elm Street, is 52-stories and 1.3 million square feet. A challenging aspect of the project is the sheer volume of materials to be abated — approximately five million square feet of materials. ARC is using 12 of the 27 elevators that are operational to move the hazardous materials. This eight-figure project was completed January 2017. A change of ownership of the redevelopment delayed our work on the project in 2015. Read more.
For asbestos abatement Wyoming, call ARC today.