ARC Moves Up On ENR’s 2018 Top 20 Asbestos Abatement
WACO, TX (October 23, 2018) — ARC Abatement today announced the company now ranks third on Engineering News-Record’s (ENR) 2018 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement list. ARC had $39.5 million in asbestos abatement revenue in 2017, an increase of 10 percent over the previous year.
ENR publishes 13 Top Lists and five Sourcebooks during the year ranking different types of firms in the construction industry based on construction revenue. These rankings are based on surveys sent out three times a year.
“That we are in the top three is a testament to our 500+ employees,” said Ron Daniel, CEO of ARC Abatement. “It’s the entire ARC team who are responsible for our excellent safety record, 100 percent completion rate and low EMR rating.”
Notable projects recently completed and/or underway around the United States, include:
- Containment, scaffolding and asbestos abatement at a former power plant in Ohio.
- In downtown Austin, the gutting and asbestos abatement of the 10-story Ashbel Smith building as well as asbestos abatement of the historical Claudia Taylor Johnson building.
- Abatement of 555 windows at the Veteran’s Affairs Hospital in Dallas.
- At a school in Northglenn, Colorado, removal of floor tiles, mastic, doors, drywall and six 8x30ft pre-cast panels that weigh 30K pounds each and accompanying columns weighing 10K lbs that contain asbestos.
- Asbestos abatement and lead paint removal from a century-old Texas State prison unit in Sugar Land, Texas.
ARC ranked sixth in ENR’s list in 2016 and 2017 before moving up to the third position this year.