Founded in Ron Daniel’s garage in 1990, ARC Abatement is a hazardous material abatement contractor serving commercial, industrial, education, government, healthcare, retail, oil & gas, power plants and redevelopment customers. Our trademark service is asbestos abatement. We have successfully completed more than seven million hours of asbestos work. Our turnkey services includes scaffolding, lead remediation, mold remediation, selective demolition, NORM and oilfield site restoration. ARC Abatement is headquartered in Waco, Texas and has regional offices in Denver, Grand Junction, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Midland, and Baton Rouge/New Orleans. ARC’s corporate commitment ensures that projects are completed safely, on time and within budget, with minimal disruption to the client’s day to day activities.
Our success is based on:
- Management Experience — broad-based knowledge coupled with tenure
- Commitment to Quality — a reputation of ability, dependability and value built on top of regulations
- Estimating Software — the experience of our team allows for the fine-tuning of our estimating tool
Notable projects include:
- Oil well blow-out clean-up in the Eagle Ford area in southeast Texas.
- Asbestos abatement and demolition of the 52-story, 1.3-million square foot building at 1401 Elm Street in downtown Dallas.
- Asbestos abatement of the one-million-square-foot Astrodome in Houston, Texas.
- Asbestos abatement, interior and structural demolition on two classroom wings and a gymnasium at historic Cohn High School’s campus in Port Allen, Louisiana.
- Asbestos abatement of 2,000 apartment units, totaling 38 acres of buildings, for WalMart.
Under Daniel’s leadership, ARC Abatement launched ARC Oil and Gas Services in 2013. Three years later, Daniel acquired Midland-based C & C Coating and Construction, Inc. and merged it with ARC Oil and Gas Services to offer a more robust oilfield service line. With C&C’s long history in the Permian Basin area of Texas, Daniel chose to operate his oil and gas division as C&C Coating and Construction.
Engineering News-Record has consistently recognized and ranked ARC in the top 10 for its “Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement” listing. ARC has maintanted its ranking at No. 6 on this most prestegious list for the last three years (2015. 2016, 2017).
- 2017 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2016 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2016 #150 Top 200 Environmental Firms
- 2016 #417 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
- 2015 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2014 #10 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2013 #18 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2014 #519 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
- 2013 #554 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
In 2016, Daniel launched an industrial division of ARC. Read more here.