Founded in Ron Daniel’s garage in 1990, ARC Abatement is a hazardous material abatement contractor serving commercial, industrial, education, government, healthcare, retail, power plants and redevelopment customers. Our trademark service is asbestos abatement. We have successfully completed more than 12-million man-hours of asbestos abatement and scaffolding work. Our turnkey services includes scaffolding, lead remediation, mold remediation, and site restoration. ARC Abatement is headquartered in Waco, Texas and has regional offices in Denver, Grand Junction, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Baton Rouge/New Orleans, and Tampa. ARC’s corporate commitment ensures that projects are completed safely, on time and within budget, with minimal disruption to the client’s day to day activities.
Our success is based on:
- Management Experience — broad-based knowledge coupled with tenure
- Commitment to Quality — a reputation of ability, dependability and value built on top of regulations
- Estimating Software — the experience of our team allows for the fine-tuning of our estimating tool
Notable projects include:
- An eight-figure, 1.5-year asbestos abatement project at a retired power plant in Ohio.
- Asbestos abatement at Dallas’ 650,000 square-foot Valley View Mall while working around the functioning movie theatre.
- Asbestos abatement of Galveston County bridge while battling wind, rain and other unfavorable weather conditions all while traffic continues.
- Asbestos abatement on 40,000 square feet of floor tile and mastic in Central High School in Grand Junction, CO.
- Interior demolition at the 26,000 square foot Greenwell Springs Library in Louisiana.
Engineering News-Record has consistently recognized and ranked ARC in the top 10 for its “Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement” listing. In 2019, ARC ranked 7th after being 3rd in 2018 and 6th in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- 2019 #7 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2018 #3 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2017 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2016 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2016 #150 Top 200 Environmental Firms
- 2016 #417 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
- 2015 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2014 #10 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2013 #18 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2014 #519 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
- 2013 #554 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
In 2016, Daniel launched an industrial division of ARC. Read more here.