ARC was founded as an asbestos abatement company in Waco, Texas in 1990, and it remains our trademark service. We have offices near Grand Junction and Boulder Colorado; in Texas, you’ll find us in Austin, Dallas, Houston. We also have a regional office between Baton Rouge and New Orleans in Tickfaw, Louisiana as well as Tampa, Florida. We remove asbestos in commercial buildings, industrial facilities, military bases, hospitals, schools and universities, governmental institutions and multifamily dwellings.
Our work is in accordance with the standards and requirements of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
In 2013, we opened a regional office in Broomfield to serve Colorado, Utah, southern Wyoming, and western Nebraska. Projects include Denver Union Station, LT Environmental, Colorado Plains Medical Center, the U.S. Army installation at Fort Carson, and an affordable housing project at 101 Broadway in downtown Denver.
Why chose ARC Abatement?
- Never dismissed for failing to complete a project
- No regulatory violations
- Lien/bond never attached
- High bonding capacity and $12M insurance
- .79 EMR rating
- State-of-the-industry equipment
- Since 1990, we completed 12 million man-hours of asbestos abatement/scaffolding work.
Our asbestos abatement Boulder Colorado team works under experienced supervisors. Andre Sparks is the interim general manager of ARC’s asbestos abatement Boulder Colorado projects. We use state-of-the-art asbestos abatement techniques and equipment. If buildings are occupied, we assure minimal disruptions. Our proprietary estimating software, coupled with the expertise of Sparks and his management team, produce cost estimates that continually bring customers back to ARC. These cost estimates are:
- Streamlined to a few pages with only the necessary information
- Consistent and uniform across all offices, seasons and work volume
- Drilled down to include all functions and costs of the project
- Very little variation in bid price and actual price
ARC also provides facility disinfecting services in response to COVID-19 as well as methamphetamine lab cleanup.
Call ARC for reliable, on-budget and schedule asbestos abatement in Boulder Colorado and beyond.