Asbestos Abatement Massachusetts
ARC was founded as an asbestos abatement company in Waco, Texas in 1990, and asbestos abatement remains our trademark service. We have regional offices in Dallas, Austin, Houston, Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Denver, Grand Junction, and Tampa. We remove asbestos in stadiums, commercial buildings, industrial facilities, military bases, hospitals, power plants, schools and universities, governmental institutions, and multifamily dwellings. Why chose ARC Abatement?
- Never dismissed for failing to complete a project
- 12-million man-hours of asbestos abatement and scaffolding work completed
- No regulatory violations
- .83 EMR
- Lien/bond never attached
- High bonding capacity and incomparable insurance
- State-of-the-industry equipment
- Ranked 7th in Engineering News-Record‘s 2019 ‘Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement”
Our work is in accordance with the standards and requirements of the state in which we are working and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Asbestos Abatement Massachusetts Team
Depending on its nature, an east coast general manager will handle asbestos abatement Massachusetts projects. Our team uses state-of-the-art asbestos abatement techniques and equipment. If buildings are occupied, we work to ensure minimal disruption to operations. Our proprietary estimating software coupled with the expertise of our GM and his management team produces cost estimates that continually bring customers back to ARC. Primary elements of our cost estimates include, but are not limited to the following:
- Streamlined to a few pages with only the necessary information
- Consistent and uniform across all offices, seasons and work volume
- Drilled down to include all functions and costs of the project
- Very little variation in bid price and actual price
Recent asbestos abatement projects include:
Likely the largest asbestos abatement project in the history of the state of Texas, ARC Abatement’s work on 1401 Elm Street in downtown Dallas began in August 2014. The building, located at 1401 Elm Street, is 52-stories and 1.3 million square feet. A challenging aspect of the project is the sheer volume of materials to be abated — approximately five million square feet of materials. ARC is using 12 of the 27 elevators that are operational to move the hazardous materials. This eight-figure contract was completed mid February 2017. Read more here.
For asbestos abatement Massachusetts, call ARC today.