Asbestos Remediation Colorado
ARC was founded as an asbestos remediation and abatement company in 1990, and it remains our trademark service today. We remove asbestos in commercial buildings, military bases, hospitals, industrial facilities such as power plants, schools and universities, governmental institutions and multifamily dwellings.
Why chose ARC Abatement? Here are just a few reasons why our customers choose us and continually partner with ARC on their projects:
- Never dismissed for failing to complete a project
- 14,000+ projects completed since 1990
- Twelve million man-hours of scaffolding and asbestos abatement
- No regulatory violations
- Lien/bond never attached
- High bonding capacity and incomparable insurance
- State-of-the-industry equipment
- Ranked in top 10 by since 2015 in Engineering News-Record’s “Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement”
- Full-time project managers
- On-site safety personnel
Our work is in accordance with the standards and requirements of the state in which we are working and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
ARC Abatement can manage your project needs and requirements. Call ARC today to discuss your upcoming project.
Asbestos Remediation Colorado Team
Mike Griffin is the general manager of ARC’s asbestos remediation Colorado projects. Our team uses state-of-the-art asbestos abatement techniques and equipment. If buildings are occupied, we assure minimal disruptions. Our proprietary estimating software coupled with the expertise of Griffin and his management team produces cost estimates that continually bring customers back to ARC. You can expect them to be:
- Streamlined to a few pages with only the necessary information
- Consistent and uniform across all offices, seasons and work volume
- Drilled down to include all functions and costs of the project
- Very little variation in bid price and actual price
Recent asbestos remediation and abatement projects include:
Likely the largest asbestos abatement project in the history of the state of Texas, ARC Abatement’s work on 1401 Elm Street in downtown Dallas began in August 2014. The building, Elm Place, is 52-stories and 1.3 million square feet. A challenging aspect of the project is the sheer volume of materials to be abated — approximately five million square feet of materials. ARC is using 12 of the 27 elevators that are operational to move the hazardous materials. This eight-figure project was completed in February 2017. View the ARC video about the project. Read more.
For asbestos remediation Colorado, call ARC today.