Hazardous Material Abatement Company
Founded in Ron Daniel’s garage in 1990, ARC Abatement is a hazardous material abatement company serving industrial, education, government, healthcare, retail, oil & gas, power plants and redevelopment customers. Our trademark service is asbestos abatement. We have successfully completed more than seven million hours of asbestos work. Our turnkey services include scaffolding, lead remediation, and mold remediation. ARC Abatement is headquartered in Waco, Texas and has regional offices in Denver, Grand Junction, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Midland and Baton Rouge/New Orleans. ARC’s corporate commitment ensures that projects are completed safely, on time and within budget, with minimal disruption to the client’s day-to-day activities.
We credit our success to these key tenants:
- Management Experience — broad-based knowledge coupled with tenure
- Commitment to Quality — a reputation for ability, dependability, and value built on regulatory compliance.
- Estimating Software — the experience of our team allows for the fine-tuning of our estimating tool
Notable projects include:
- Oil well blow-out clean-up in the Eagle Ford area in southeast Texas
- Asbestos abatement of the 52-story, 1.3-million square foot building at 1401 Elm Street in downtown Dallas
- Asbestos abatement of the one-million-square-foot Astrodome in Houston, Texas
- Asbestos abatement in two classroom wings and a gymnasium at historic Cohn High School’s campus in Port Allen, Louisiana
- Asbestos abatement of 2,000 apartment units, totaling 38 acres of buildings, for WalMart
Engineering News-Record has long recognized ARC Abatement. Most recently, ENR ranks ARC in the top 10 for its “Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement” listing.
- 2020 #8 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2019 #7 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2018 #3 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2017 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2016 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2016 #150 Top 200 Environmental Firms
- 2016 #403 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
- 2015 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2015 #417 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
- 2014 #10 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2014 #519 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
- 2013 #18 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2013 #554 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
In 2016, Daniel launched an industrial division of ARC. Read more here.
In 2017, ARC moved their headquarters a few blocks in downtown Waco. The industrial look of the new headquarters reflects the type of work that is done by the company and it’s subsidiaries. The renovated building is easy on the eye while being energy efficient. ARC Waco GM Mike Daniel walks us through some of the “green” features of ARC’s new corporate digs. Watch the video here.