Founded in Ron Daniel’s garage in 1990, ARC Abatement is a hazardous material abatement contractor serving commercial, industrial, education, government, healthcare, retail, industrial, and redevelopment customers. Our trademark service is asbestos abatement. We have successfully completed more than 12-million man-hours of asbestos abatement and scaffolding work.
Our turnkey services include scaffolding, lead remediation, mold remediation, and facility disinfectant, as a result of COVID. ARC Abatement is headquartered in Waco, Texas, and has regional offices in Denver, Grand Junction, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Baton Rouge/New Orleans, and Tampa. We are licensed as a full-service, environmental contractor through 45 states in the U.S.
ARC’s corporate commitment ensures that projects are completed safely, on time and within budget, with minimal disruption to the client’s day-to-day activities. Our coverage is rated A+15 by A.M. best rating, and our bonds are treasury listed.
Our success is based on:
- Management Experience — broad-based knowledge coupled with tenure
- Commitment to Quality — a reputation of ability, dependability and value built on top of regulations
- Estimating Software — the experience of our team allows for the fine-tuning of our estimating tool
Safety is no accident at ARC. We have one of the best safety records across all areas in which we work. We make workplace safety our highest priority and provide comprehensive and ongoing safety training to all of our field personnel and management. ARC takes a proactive, integrated approach to safety and quality programs. In addition to compliance with regulatory-required training and standards, we implement company-specific programs across all operations in an effort to promote safety awareness, employee well-being, and the safest possible onsite work practices. As a result, ARC has earned a very competitive Experience Modification Rating (EMR) of .79, allowing us one of the highest-quality insurance and bonding programs in the industry.
ARC’s 200+ technicians are managed by 20+ seasoned project managers supported by general managers and on-site safety personnel. Our team is intimately aware of the unique safety aspects required for each project. Ongoing, comprehensive industry-specific training and seminars ensure our team implements best practices.
To expand our customer base, ARC entered into a merger agreement with Lone Wolf Resources (LWR) in April 2017. LWR is an environmental remediation, construction, and recycling company, specializing in the treatment and recycling of impacted soils, sediments, and groundwater The company operates as LWR.
- An eight-figure, 1.5-year asbestos abatement project at a retired power plant in Ohio.
- Asbestos abatement at Dallas’ 650,000 square-foot Valley View Mall while working around the functioning movie theatre.
- Asbestos abatement of Galveston County bridge while battling wind, rain and other unfavorable weather conditions all while traffic continues.
- Asbestos abatement on 40,000 square feet of floor tile and mastic in Central High School in Grand Junction, CO.
- Interior demolition at the 26,000 square foot Greenwell Springs Library in Louisiana.
Engineering News-Record has consistently recognized and ranked ARC in the top 10 for its “Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement” listing.
- 202 #8 Top 20 Firm in Asbestos Abatement
- 2019 #7 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2018 #3 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2017 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2016 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2016 #150 Top 200 Environmental Firms
- 2016 #417 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
- 2015 #6 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2014 #10 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2013 #18 Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement
- 2014 #519 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
- 2013 #554 Top 600 Specialty Contractor
In 2016, Daniel launched an industrial division of ARC. Projects include:
- International Paper Plants
- Blue Island Phenol
- Beckjord Generating Power Station
- Columbus Steel Casting
- Georgia Pacific
- Philadelphia Shipyard
- Sherwin Alumina
- 20+ Power Plants
- Houston Astrodome
- NASA Facilities
- 30-50-story high-rises throughout the U.S.
Read more here.