ARC was founded as an asbestos abatement company in Waco, Texas in 1990, and asbestos abatement remains our trademark service. We have regional offices in Dallas, Austin, Houston, Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Tampa, Denver and Grand Junction. We remove asbestos in stadiums, commercial buildings, industrial facilities, military bases, hospitals, power plants, schools and universities, governmental institutions, and multifamily dwellings. Why chose ARC Abatement?
- Never dismissed for failing to complete a project
- 12-million man-hours of asbestos abatement and scaffolding work completed
- No regulatory violations
- .79 EMR
- Lien/bond never attached
- High bonding capacity and incomparable insurance
- State-of-the-industry equipment
- Ranked 8th in Engineering News-Record‘s 2020 ‘Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement”
In the press release announcing ENR’s 2020 ranking, ARC stated the company had $40.5 million in asbestos abatement revenue in 2019.
“COVID has slowed our total volume by 15%,” said Ron Daniel, founder and CEO of ARC Abatement. “However, with the extra steps of ARC’s COVID safety guidelines, this has been a positive effect on our employees and clients.”
In early March 2020, ARC launched a facility disinfecting service ranging from a customized, comprehensive COVID-19 proactive program to actual cleaning high-touch surfaces. The new service generated hundreds of projects.
With ARC’s expansion in 28-plus states, Daniel believes that company growth will remain strong in 2021, with revenues expected to reach $45M. ARC also will expand next year with new offices in Florida and Utah.
Notable projects recently completed and/or underway in the United States include:
- Ten months of asbestos removal at the Meredosia Power Station in Illinois totaling in the mid seven figures.
- Asbestos removal in several hundred duplexes at Texas State Technical College in Waco, Texas, making way for new student housing.
- Seven-figure asbestos removal at both the Luminant Power Plant in Fairfield, Texas, and the Luminant Power Plant in Mount Pleasant, Texas, completed in 12 months.
This year ARC Abatement is celebrating 30 years of hazardous material abatement work. The company has never been dismissed or failed to complete an asbestos abatement, mold remediation, or lead abatement project in its three decades.
ARC Abatement has one of the best safety records across all areas in which it works. It has also earned a very competitive Experience Modification Rating (EMR), allowing one the highest quality insurance and bonding programs in the industry.
RANKED IN ENGINEERING NEWS-RECORD TOP 20 ASBESTOS FIRM SINCE 2013
- 2020 #8
- 2019 #7
- 2018 #3
- 2017 #6
- 2016 #6
- 2015 #6
- 2014 #10
- 2013 #18
Our work is in accordance with the standards and requirements of the state in which we are working and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Likely the largest asbestos abatement project in the history of the state of Texas, ARC Abatement’s work on 1401 Elm Street in downtown Dallas began in August 2014. The building, located at 1401 Elm Street, is 52-stories and 1.3 million square feet. A challenging aspect of the project is the sheer volume of materials to be abated — approximately five million square feet of materials. ARC is using 12 of the 27 elevators that are operational to move the hazardous materials. This eight-figure contract was completed mid February 2017. Read more about the project here.