Industrial Abatement Scaffolding
ARC is the single source for industrial abatement scaffolding, mold remediation and lead abatement for power plants, manufacturing facilities and industrial and petrochemical companies. ARC General Manager Warren Brown heads our industrial division. We ensure minimal interruptions to ongoing operations. In 30+ years, we have logged more than 12,000,000 asbestos and scaffolding man-hours.
Many of these projects required creative scaffolding solutions in environments that require adaptability. ARC project managers are full-time members of our team, and we have safety personnel on-site. We have more than 285 trained craftsmen/women, and we are licensed in 42 states of the United States. For small and large projects, ARC’s technicians are available to travel throughout the country no matter how complex the project.
Our partial list of industrial customers include:
- Southern Power Companies
- Conoco Phillips
- Alcoa Inc.
- Holt Caterpillar
- Georgia Pacific Paper
- Occidental Chemical
- Oncor Electric
- Pratt Whitney
- Shell Oil Corporation
- Valspar Corporation
- Weyerhaeuser NR
We provide full insurance coverage to protect our clients. Our safety programs include, but are not limited to:
- Texas Asbestos Handler/Supervisor
- OSHA 40 Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- Mold Remediation
- IAQA Mold Remediation Training Course
- Applied Microbial Remediation
- Technician / Specialist Training
- Project Management Training
- Mold Remediation Training
- Construction Failure Investigation
- Remediation Safety Training
- OSHA Standards 1910 and 1926
- Hazard Communication
- Confined Space Entry
- Ladder and Scaffold Safety
- Lock Out/Tag Out
- Lead Awareness
- On-Site Toolbox Talks
- Site Specific Safety
Engineering News-Record’s ranked us 8th in its Top 20 Asbestos Firm 2020 report. “COVID has slowed our total volume by 15%,” said Ron Daniel, founder and CEO of ARC Abatement. “However, with the extra steps of ARC’s COVID safety guidelines, this has been a positive effect on our employees and clients.”
In early March 2020, ARC launched a facility disinfecting service ranging from a customized, comprehensive COVID-19 proactive program to actual cleaning high-touch surfaces. The new service generated hundreds of projects.
With ARC’s expansion in 28-plus states, Daniel believes that company growth will remain strong in 2021, with revenues expected to reach $45M. ARC also will expand next year with new offices in Florida and Utah. Notable projects recently completed and/or underway in the United States include:
- Ten months of asbestos removal at the Meredosia Power Station in Illinois totaling in the mid-seven figures.
- Asbestos removal in several hundred duplexes at Texas State Technical College in Waco, Texas, making way for new student housing.
- Seven-figure asbestos removal at both the Luminant Power Plant in Fairfield, Texas, and the Luminant Power Plant in Mount Pleasant, Texas, completed in 12 months.
In 2020, ARC Abatement celebrated 30 years of hazardous material abatement work. The company has never been dismissed or failed to complete an asbestos abatement, mold remediation, or lead abatement project in its three decades.
ARC Abatement has one of the best safety records across all areas in which it works. It has also earned a very competitive Experience Modification Rating (EMR), allowing one the highest quality insurance and bonding programs in the industry.