ARC Low EMR Asbestos Company: .76 EMR
ARC offers the following hazardous material abatement services from our eight offices across the United States — Dallas, Austin, Houston, Midland, Waco, Denver, Grand Junction and New Orleans/Baton Rouge:
Asbestos Abatement — Our trademark service. We have completed more than seven million hours of asbestos abatement work on over 13,200 projects since 1990. We assure minimal disruption to occupied facilities.
Mold Remediation — More than 440,000 hours expanding 1,200 projects cleaning mold-contaminated facilities. Our techniques prevent further contamination. We respond on a 24-hour basis and offer mold testing.
Lead Abatement — Using state-of-the-art techniques, ARC has completed numerous lead and lead-based paint projects. We follow the Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) guidelines.
Oilfield Services — ARC’s oilfield division, C&C Coating and Construction, offers sandblasting, painting, equipment setting, interconnecting pipe, path building, building new locations, road service, dismantling and other oilfield maintenance services by PEC-trained technicians.
Besides our .76 EMR, why choose ARC Abatement?
- Never dismissed for failing to complete a project
- 7 million asbestos projects completed since 1990
- No regulatory violations
- Lien/bond never attached
- High bonding capacity and incomparable insurance
- State-of-the-industry equipment
- Ranked 3rd in 2018 by Engineering News-Record “Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement”
Our work is in accordance with the standards and requirements of the state in which we are working and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We use state-of-the-art asbestos abatement techniques and equipment. If buildings are occupied, we assure minimal disruptions. Our proprietary estimating software, coupled with the expertise of Griffin and his management team, produce cost estimates that continually bring customers back to ARC. These cost estimates include:
- Streamlined presentation to a few pages with critical and necessary information
- Consistent and uniform across all offices, seasons and work volume
- Drilled down to include all functions and costs of the project
- Very little variation in bid price and the actual price
Call ARC at 800-495-4ARC (4272).