ARC Turns 25, Expects Growth in Oilfield Services
WACO, TX (March 23, 2015) — Today ARC Abatement announced its 25th anniversary will celebrate millions of hours of asbestos and mold clean-up, record revenues, a seventh regional office, a nod from the industry’s go-to source and a new service line — ARC oilfield services.
Since its launch in 1990, ARC Abatement has completed five million asbestos hours and 400,000 mold hours with a stellar compliance record. ARC’s revenues have steadily risen the past quarter-century. Between 2010 and 2014, revenues doubled last year when the company hit the $40 million mark.
In 2014, ARC opened its seventh regional office in Denver to better serve the Rocky Mountain and Western region of the U.S. Also in 2014, ARC’s industry leadership status was boosted when Engineering News-Record ranked the company tenth in its “Top 20 Firms in Asbestos Abatement” listing.
“Twenty-five years ago I simply realized an opportunity,” says Daniel, founder and chief executive officer of ARC Abatement. “It’s our employees who have made ARC Abatement what it is today and what it will be tomorrow.”
Under Daniel’s leadership, ARC Abatement launched ARC Oil and Gas Services in 2013. ARC Oil & Gas provides a comprehensive range of environmental services to onshore oil and gas production and drilling facilities. As for the future, Daniel expects the oilfield services line to grow.
Notable projects in 2014:
- Oil well blow-out clean-up in the Eagle Ford area in southeast Texas.
- Asbestos abatement of the 52-story, 1.3-million square foot building at 1401 Elm Street in downtown Dallas.
- Asbestos abatement of the one-million-square-foot Astrodome in Houston, Texas.
- Asbestos abatement on two classroom wings and a gymnasium at historic Cohn High School’s campus in Port Allen, Louisiana.
- Asbestos abatement on the Robinson Center in Little Rock in preparation for renovations of the 500K-square-foot facility.
- Asbestos abatement of 2,000 apartment units, totaling 38 acres of buildings, for WalMart.
ABOUT ARC ABATEMENT
Founded in Ron Daniel’s garage in 1990, ARC Abatement is an employee-owned company offering asbestos and lead-based paint abatement, mold remediation, and oilfield services. ARC Abatement is headquartered in Waco, Texas and has regional offices in Denver, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Shreveport and in between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. ARC’s corporate commitment ensures that projects are completed safely, on time and within budget, with minimal disruption to the client’s day to day activities.